Advantages of Joining
- When you become a part of the Ele Community, you are joining other adults—teachers, parents, home-based providers, and other caregivers--who all are part of the community of educators responsible for teaching our young children up through the age of five.
- You can make the most of the website. You will be able to mark favorites and add activities to playlists that you can shape and organize to suit your needs.
- The Ele website will become a more efficient tool for you, pulling together those activities that match best with the ages of the children in your care and with what you would like them to learn.
- You will be able to share playlists, write in the "Let's Talk" message board, make comments and rate activities, and post videos and pictures.
- You will be an active participant in the Fred Rogers Center's national early learning community, where we all learn from each other.